Saturday, February 22, 2014

Daily Affirmation #2- Biblical Based

Here is another affirmation to confess over your life (first one on previous post). Shorter and direct if these are things your working on in your life too! Speak this out loud to give it POWER! Set your day with an intention! Line your body, soul, and spirit up! 

I will not be afraid or discouraged today. I have faith in God the Father and feel Him with me today. "Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go"-Joshua 1:9. "Do no be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you"-Duet 31:8.

I will turn only to God for rest. I will take time each day to be comforted by Him.  "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest"-Matt 11:28. "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty"-Psalms 91:1.

 I will give God my burdens so I can be free. Free from worldly stress, anxiety, fears, and disappointments. "Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken"-Psalms 55:22

The Lord's Joy is my strength, not my own. "I can do all things through Christ whom gives me strength"-Phil 4:13

I will take time each day to recognize God in my life. "Be still, and know that I am God" -Psalms 46:10

The Lord is helping me become healthier in my mind, soul, and spirit. "Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health"-Psalms 30:2



No comments:

Post a Comment