Saturday, February 22, 2014

Health Affirmation- Bible Based

Here is a confessional/affirmation I wrote if you want to hang it up somewhere in your house to say in the mornings (I suggest the bathroom mirror & in the car). Confessing energy and health over your body, from a Biblical standpoint. Hope it encourages you and gives you motivation in your day. Bringing focus to your day by starting off with an intention!



God,
            I begin this day in you Lord (prov 16:3). A day full of energy and promise. That today I will remember the beauty I posses(song of songs 4:7); that I am unique(song of songs 4:6, 4:13a); and that I can do anything that I want (Phil 4:13). There is no one like me (song of songs 6:8) I ask in your name for help in time management and for encouraging friendships. Friendships that encourage my motivation (Prov 27:17) (3John2). That I will live the life I want to live today, not tomorrow (Prov 16:9). Understanding that being healthy is not just the workout; but a lifestyle I want to live, and I can accomplish. Your word says the energetic have something to show for their life (Prov 13:4). And that I won’t just merely be healthy, I will have God’s over and abundance. His word says I will “glow” with health and my bones will “vibrate” with life (Prov 3:8)! I accept these things in Jesus name! A sound mind makes for a robust body, but runaway emotions corrode the bones(prov 14:30). I will glorify the Lord with everything I do (1Cor 10:31). Thanking you Lord now for the sweet and refreshing sleep provided to me tonight (Prov 3:24). That when I awake in the morning I will be refreshed and completely re-energized(Prov 12:27)!  That I will not grow weary but continue to live a strong and mighty day to day life(Gal 6:9)(prov 13:11) (Isaiah 58:11-12)!
Accepting all of these things in according to your good will,
Amen!

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

3 John 2
We’re the best of friends, and I pray for good fortune in everything you do, and for your good health- that your everyday affairs prosper, as well as your soul!

Song of Songs 4:6
The sweet, fragrant curves of your body, the soft, spiced contours of your flesh.

Song of Songs 4:7
You’re beautiful from head to toe my hear love, and beautiful beyond compare absolutely flawless.

Song of Songs 4:13a
Body & soul, you are paradise, a whole orchard of succulent fruits…

Song of Songs 6:8
There’s no one like her on earth, never has been, never will be.

Proverbs 27:17
You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another.

Proverbs 16:3
Put God in front of your work, then what you’ve planned will take place.

Proverbs 16:9
We plan the way we want to live,  but only God makes us able to live it.

Proverbs 16:26
Appetite is an incentive to work; hunger makes you work all the harder.

Proverbs 14:30
A sound mind makes for a robust body, but runaway emotions corrode the bones.

Proverbs 13:4
Indolence wants it all and has nothing; the energetic have something to show for their lives.

Proverbs 13:11
Easy come, easy go, but steady diligence pays off.

Proverbs 12:27
A lazy life is an empty life, “early to rise” gets the job done.

Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down & your sleep will be sweet.

Proverbs 3:8
Your body will glow with health, your very bones will vibrate with life.

Isaiah 58:11-12
I will always show you where to go. I’ll give you a full life in the emptiest of places-firm muscles strong bones. You’ll be like a well-watered garden, a gurgling spring that never runs dry.
12- You’ll use the old rubble of past lives to build a new, rebuild the foundations from out of your past. You’ll be known as those who can fix anything restore old ruins, rebuild and renovate, make the community livable again.

Proverbs 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.




No comments:

Post a Comment